Sign In Forgot Password


Our payment facility is temporarily unavailable. We apologise for any inconvenience and are working to restore this as soon as possible.
Please fill in the details below. If you are a member and have not logged in please do so by clicking here 

I want to Gift Aid my donations today and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to: The Liberal Jewish Synagogue

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify the charity if you want to:

  • cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Sun, 9 May 2021 27 Iyar 5781